Saturday, January 14, 2012

Wreaf?

Sorry for the lack of posting this week.  I decided to take it easy this week since I hadn't been feeling well.  I was happy to wake up on this beautiful Saturday morning and actually feel like getting out of bed.  I refused to waste it on the Kourtney & Kim marathon.

I loved the rosettes I made on my frame, and since I needed some practice, I decided to make this wreath.  I wrapped the styrofoam wreath with twine (adhered with hot glue), added rosettes (made from t-shirts), and a bow (also made from t-shirts).  It was pretty easy.  The wrapping took the longest, but I did it while watching...the Kourtney & Kim marathon... :)

If you want a funny story...Jonathan tends to take advantage of my gullible-ness.  We had a conversation that lasted at least 10 minutes on how to say "wreath."  He had me questioning the correct way to say it all day.  Wreath?  Wreaf? Wreath?  :) Isn't he sweet?

I love the way it turned out...now, if only I had gotten a wreath hanger for our front door when I bought the wreath...

I'm working on a new post that I think you'll like.  Stay tuned.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment