Tuesday, January 17, 2012

National Ditch New Years Resolution Day

Did you know that today was National Ditch New Years Resolution Day?  I did because I happen to see it a couple of weeks ago on some website.  So I've been trying to at least make it past today...you know, to avoid being a cliche.  :)

Jillian Michaels has been kicking my butt, but I may or may not have had ice cream for lunch yesterday...  I haven't completely given up my resolutions yet!  I've been doing more crafts, trying new recipes, and am about to kick our diets into high gear.  (Those recipes will be posted as I find...and like...them.)

Are you still working on your resolutions?  Which ones have you abandoned?  You only have 349 days left of this year!  Or 318 if you believe in the whole 2012 thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment