Monday, October 22, 2012

A new start (again)

So, it's been a while, but have no fear. I am back to regular posting.  I realized a few things over the last few months, and a lot of things have changed. First and foremost, we were extremely unhappy in Waco. This explains my lack of posting. I had no interest in anything. We weren't unhappy with our marriage or life or anything super big like that; Waco just want for us. We missed our home. That house and Waco in general didn't feel like home. And boy, was a surprised when I realized that "home" was back in Austin! We couldn't wait to get back. We decided we wanted to come back in mid-July and were moving in August 25th. I couldn't wait to get back to Emerson Academy and away from that China Spring center. I deleted the adjective that described the center. Lets just say it wasn't for me. We are back at the exact same apartment complex and our apartment looks exactly the same as the last, except now we have a beautiful golf course view. Jonathan does security at Intel and I am a pre-k teacher. We have an amazing church family here that we've fallen in love with. Oh, and I have some new clothes that I need to show off! I'll be posting again soon, so stay tuned! But for now, it's time for work. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment